Growing up as a child we had so many traditions during the holidays. The one thing I don’t remember doing much of though is baking. My mom would always make cheesecake and I would love to help her make that. We put out cookies for Santa and that was it.
I want to involve my children in everything. The holidays are so important to me because I get to spend it with the ones I love most. My family!
I wanted to share some of our Holiday traditions with you all!
- I wrap a Holiday themed book every night and they get to open 1 a night starting December 1st.
- We decorate a gingerbread house.
- We visit a neighborhood that features amazing lights! Each street has a different theme!
- I give them a Christmas Eve box filled with a new pair of PJs and something they need! 🙂
Now for some Food traditions:
- We bake cookies for santa the day before Christmas!
- We make a Sopapilla Cheesecake
- and now we will make these Crispy Treat Balls using Golden Crisp®!
You can find this delicious cereal at your nearest Kroger!
Recipe for Crispy Treat Holiday Balls featuring Golden Crisp®:
- 2 Tbsp. butter
- 3 cups miniature marshmallows
- 4 cups Post Golden Crisp Sweetened Puffed Wheat Cereal
- 1/4 cup of honey vanilla granola
- Melt butter in large saucepan on low heat. Add marshmallows; cook until melted, stirring constantly. Remove from heat.
- Add cereal and granola; mix well. SHAPE 1/2 cupfuls of the cereal mixture into 12 balls. Place on wax paper-lined tray; cool.
This is literally one of the easiest recipes you will ever make and the outcome is delicious!!!
You can even bring these tasty treats to see the Sing© movie!
I cannot wait for the new movie Sing© to come to theaters!!! The kids are so excited!! It hits theaters December 21st! Head to Coupons.com to redeem your coupon for this yummy cereal!
Would YOU like a chance to win $100,00 grand prize plus the chance to instantly win prizes including movie tickets, speakers, and more head HERE!!!
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Promotion starts 11/1/16 at 12:00 PM (noon) ET and ends 3/31/2017 at 11:59:59 PM ET. Open only to legal residents of the 50 US/DC, 18 years of age or older. See Official Rules for instructions on how to enter, how to obtain codes without purchase, prize details, restrictions, odds of winning, etc. Void where prohibited by law. Sponsor: Post Consumer Brands, LLC.
What are some of your favorite Holiday traditions? Will you be taking your kids to see the new Sing© movie December 21st?