One of the things I love most about blogging is the amazing community~ I love meeting other moms who are going through the exact same things as I am and who love Jesus. Not a lot of my friends work and have 2 kids. It’s very refreshing.
I was nominated by Kayty over at http://simplysheard.blogspot.com/ for a Liebster Award- a way for others (like you!) to discover and learn more about smaller blogs like me who have less than 200 followers.
Kayty gave me eleven questions to answer about myself and my blog, and at the end of the post I’ll nominate eleven other small bloggers to do the same. I have never done the link-ups type things, so here I go!
2. What is one word that sums up the heart of your blog and why?
family: That is why I created it to showcase my family and what we are about, love, and do together.
3. What are your favorite pastimes other than blogging?
crafting, taking photos, watching movies, spending time just “being” with family.
4. What is your favorite aspect of blogging?
I love being able to share my favorite family pastimes and also DIY stuff which I haven’t posted any in a while! :/
5. Which project, recipe or idea on my blog would you most like to try yourself?
6. Where does your blog inspiration come from?
From our daily lives. When something comes to mind I jot in down in the notes app on my phone.
7. What is one country in the world you would like to visit? Why?
Africa, because we hope to do a missions trip there someday. Would love to go to an orphanage.
8. If you have children, what are there names? If not, what are your favorite girl and boy names?
Oakland and Ainsley!
9. A long-lost relative leaves you a large sum of money. What do you do with it?
pay back college loans and hospital bills. Give a lot of it to my parents. Pay off Jerod’s truck. Put some away for their college fund.
10. In your opinion, what is the best blog post you’ve written so far? (Include the link!)
Is your family God to you? http://jandbashmore.blogspot.com/2014/10/is-your-family-god-to-you.html
11. Where do you see yourself in five years time?
In five years I see myself still blogging. I see our family adopting a child. ( I am adopted) still teaching, owning a DOG! 🙂 Loving each other way more!
Now for the nominations…I am nominating
Amanda : http://moonorchidmotifs.blogspot.com
Now it’s your turn, write your own answers to the questions, write up a post, nominate eleven other bloggers with less than 200 followers. Then post a link back to us in your post 🙂
Ladies feel free to post a link to your own post in the comments of this post once you post your own Liebster Award post, we would love to read it!
All others please post your thoughts below, we love reading your comments!
As always, you can subscribe to receive e-mails right to your mailbox!