Some of these items were gifted to me for inclusion in my gift guide. This post also contains affiliate links.
Ainsley is really into anything girly, crafty, and sporty! These are all gifts she will be getting!
- She loves all things American Girl so these Wellie Wishers are perfect and are about half the price as the normal AG girl.
- The Nabi Jr. tablet is perfect for discovering and learning! Ainsley got this one and the American Girl tablet!
- The Color Wonder Crayola products are amazing!!!! They don’t leave a mess anywhere! This art desk is on sale for under $13!!! Run!!
- I love the Pediped Maryjanes! They are perfect for school for Ainsley to wear with dresses or leggings! The Flex is my favorite style!
- If you’re on the hunt for a new bike you need to check out this award- winning brand, Woom! They are amazing, well built bikes! These are the lightest bikes in the world! I am very pleased with this bike! Our son has one also and LOVES it, he literally asks to ride it every day after he gets home from school!
- This hot toy item was at the top of Ainsley’s Christmas list! She loves Barbies and plays with this Barbie camper every time when she is at her cousin’s house!
- Tea Collection is one of my favorite brands of clothing for my girls! This Deer dress is perfect for this daddy’s girl!
- Beanie Boos are taking over her room! She loves them so much and these are 30% off!!
- I love the style of this Tula backpack! It matches her little sister’s carrier!! The print is my favorite!
- Hunter boots will always be on my list for Ainsley! These are under $40 right now!