food Mommy Must Haves Motherhood

Healthy snacks for Moms on the go!

Healthy snacks for on the go moms

This post is sponsored by Acorn, an influence company. As always, all opinions are 100% my own.

#FiberOneFlavor

If you read this post then you know I juggle a lot and wear a lot of hats. I sometimes don’t always have an adequate amount of time to make an extravagant snack full of fiber!

Well I have the perfect snack for you! I recently bought FiberOne bars at Walmart and paid under $3 for a box of 5!

I paired this delicious bar with some yogurt and strawberries this morning and it only took me maybe 3 minutes to prepare this nutritious snack!

fiber1

There have been many times I want to grab something that is full of sugar like waffles with syrup ( Oakland had this for breakfast today). With Fiber One bars I know I am not indulging myself in something that is unhealthy!

fiber4

fiber2

Ainsley wanted her bar cut up and she had to have her favorite PotteryBarn cup full of milk!

fiber3

Don’t forget to head to  your nearest Walmart to pick up these healthy snacks for Moms on the go and not feel guilty for eating them! 🙂

What do you like to snack on that’s quick and easy??

Healthy snacks for (1)

Brittany (1)

You Might Also Like

9 Comments

Cait
    July 12, 2016 at 7:18 am

always looking for healthy snacks on the go- especially since im def one of those moms! like for this girl!

Chanel van Reenen
    July 12, 2016 at 12:24 pm

Fiber One bars are so good! They’re the only ones my husband likes too!

Kait
    July 12, 2016 at 1:34 pm

I love Fiber One bars! And your photography is amazing 🙂

Amanda Rinehart
    July 12, 2016 at 7:50 pm

sounds good! Us busy mommas need all the help we can get when it comes to snacks! How do you like teaching? I was considering getting my teaching certificate here in FL.

Stefanie
    July 12, 2016 at 9:33 pm

Yum! I usually eat on my meals on the go, so I’m always turning to cereal or granola bars!

Aneta
    July 13, 2016 at 6:47 am

I love Fibre One although I have never tried this flavour. Hopefully it makes it’s way up north to Canada soon. Also, snacks that are quick and easy (especially when on the go) are a mothers saving grace.

Lindsay
    July 13, 2016 at 7:46 am

I love reading your posts because we have very similar lives and responsibilities, so I always feel connected to you. It’s funny because I keep at least 2 boxes of these Fiber One bars at my teaching desk at all times!!! They’re the best.

Jessica
    July 13, 2016 at 9:11 am

We love Fiber One bars! My son is obsessed!

KElsi
    July 14, 2016 at 7:39 pm

I tend to get hangry on a whim, so always carry a snack in my purse. I’ve never had these ones before but I like most of the Fibre1 bars I’ve tried, will have to give these a shot!