This post contains affiliate links.
Having a baby right before Summer has it’s pros and cons. Pro/ I am not carrying a child in the heat of the Texas summer. Con/ I may not have that “perfect” beach body.
I know I want to be comfortable in whatever I wear this Summer. I won’t be wearing daisy dukes or a string bikini that’s for sure. I still will be looking stylish in something more conservative and simple.
I’ve rounded up 13 of my favorite pieces right now that would be perfect for the Summer!
The pieces I’ve selected are things that are currently in my closet!
– a few pair of durable and fashionable sandals! These are my top 3 favorites!
– bathing suit of course! I chose a suit with a peplum top and a high waisted bottom.
– pom poms are all the rage! These particular pair of earrings are only $10!
-long tanks. I don’t need to be showing my stomach so I chose these because the length is perfect for me!
-off the shoulder anything is also in right now. I have a similar striped top and similar white dress that I love!
– a good, durable brown bag.
-a pair of white jean shorts
– a good pair of skinny, stretchy jeans!
– a fun scoop neck, over-sized, peplum top! This one is definitely my favorite!
I’m glad to see one pieces are so in this summer for all the moms!!
ashley peavey says
I will take it all! Those TB sandals were my go to, but they are so worn out I need a new pair. I also have been really wanting those Birks! So Cute!!
I love all these picks for a mom! Perfect for the summer! I also just got the Free People top in the mail!
That bathing suit is amazing, Brittany! I LOVE it! And the earrings reminded me I have a Charming Charlie gift card! 🙂 Yay!