This post contains affiliate links, when you click on certain items you are supporting The Ashmores Blog!
Summer days can be long and hot. Don’t get me wrong I love pool days with the kids BUT I do not like packing for the pool. I always seem to forget something. I literally always leave the house and can think of one thing I forgot on the way to our destination. Leighton takes a bottle and I must make sure I always have one extra on hand. This list is only for a baby…. I have two other other children that don’t require as much.
I’ve compiled a list of items that are crucial for a baby when you’re headed to the pool with your other children!
There is one thing you CAN’T FORGET, EVER. That their BOTTLE. I am loving the Playtex Baby™ VentAire® bottles!
Aside from her bottle I must have…
- a hat to shade her face from the sun
- she doesn’t need sunscreen until 6 months but her sister sure needs it with her fair skin
- a bib
- her food
- a towel I love this round one!
- a rash guard or some kind of cover up
- I put everything in a water resistant bag
- a wet bag for all of her wet items
- a portable fan // We have this one and LOVE it!
- a pacifier
I’ve created a downloadable printable so you don’t forget either!! Feel free to print it and then laminate it!
What are some of your must haves for pool days?
Hope your day is fabulous, thanks for reading!
Sarah Vieira says
All the snacks! Haha, that’s the first my oldest ask for. But other than that, sunscreens, towels and leave in conditioner, I spray on our hair to prevent all the chlorine damage.